Pious Hearts is a website created to help Muslims find a spouse online. It was created only for serious Muslims with the intention of getting married. Pious Hearts is not to be used as a dating site, and members who use this site as such will be removed and banned from the site with no refunds given. Pious Hearts is designed for any user that is 18 years of age and older. Anyone who is under 18 years of age is not authorized to use this site and will be removed from the site. We advise all our members to conduct themselves in an Islamic manner. We also strongly advise that our Muslim sisters advise and obtain the requisite permission of their wali/guardian/mahram before initiating communication with our Muslim brothers.
Pious Hearts has the right to change or amend any of the Terms and Conditions at any given point. It is the members responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions. All changes and/or amendments will be posted here. As a member of Pious Hearts, you automatically agree and consent to these Terms and Conditions
Minimum Age: All members must be at least 18 years of age to access, register, and use our online matrimonial site.
Marital Status: All members must be single, legally divorced, or widowed. If you are currently separated, you may not sign up with Pious Hearts until you are legally divorced. A member found to have mischaracterized their marital status shall have their membership terminated with no refund given.
Citizenship Status: All members must be citizens of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA or hold permanent residency status. No member who has an illegal status, an expired visa, or is otherwise undocumented, shall register or be allowed to use this site. A member found to have mischaracterized their status in the United States of America shall have their membership terminated with no refund given.
Criminal Status: Individuals with outstanding warrants for their arrest, and individuals who have been or are required to register as a sex offender in any jurisdiction, are forbidden from using this site. Any prospective member or member found to have outstanding warrants for their arrest, and any prospective member or member found to be or have been required to register as a sex offender, shall have their membership terminated with no refund given.
Each member is responsible to keep their information up to date. It is not Pious Hearts responsibility to make sure members’ information is current after initial video conferencing, including but not limited to residence, career status, etc. All updated information must be submitted to site administration, or the member can update information on their profile. Falsifying information will not be tolerated and shall be grounds for termination of membership with no refund given.
Payment and Billing:
Pious Hearts, LLC will automatically bill your payment method on file on every first day of your month, depending on what type of subscription you have chosen; We may charge you every month, 3 months, 6 months or yearly. You expressly acknowledge, agree, and authorize us to automatically bill the applicable fee and/or charge your credit card or other payment method on file for each Renewal Term, unless you terminate or cancel the Services prior to such charge as provided in this section. All fees are billed in United States Dollars (“USD”) and are subject to change with prior notice to you. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice of your renewal pricing before charging you on any annual or longer-term plans.
Pious Hearts, LLC is only able to automatically collect payment from customers with credit cards stored on file or with active Stripe agreements and/or subscriptions. All other payment methods (e.g. one- time credit card payments, check, money order, Stripe one-time payments, etc.) must be initiated manually by the member. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that all fees are paid no later than their due date. As a customer of Pious Hearts, LLC it is the member’s responsibility to ensure that all billing information on file with Pious Hearts, LLC is accurate, and that any credit card or other automated payment method on file has sufficient funds for processing. The member is solely responsible for any and all fees charged to or for the member’s payment method by the issuer, bank, or financial institution including, but not limited to, membership, overdraft, insufficient funds and over the credit limit fees. Pious Hearts, LLC screens all orders for fraud. In certain cases, if a member’s account is flagged for fraud, the member’s order will not be processed. Pious Hearts, LLC has no liability for not providing services, including third party services, if a member’s account fails the fraud screen.
Any account not paid 10 days prior to next month’s bill will be given a seven (7) day grace period. If payment is not made within the seven (7) day grace period, Pious Hearts, LLC reserves the right to suspend a member’s services and to charge a ten dollar ($10) late fee for reinstating the services. Pious Hearts, LLC reserves the right to terminate services fourteen (14) days following suspension of services for non-payment.
Pious Hearts, LLC is not responsible for any damages or losses (including of any data) as a result of suspension or termination for non-payment of a member’s account. In addition, Pious Hearts, LLC reserves the right to refuse to re-activate a member’s services unless and until any and all outstanding invoices have been paid in full.
Pious Hearts, LLC may, in and at its own discretion, provide discounts to members. To qualify for a discount, a member MUST have been a member for at least 6 months. If Pious Hearts, LLC is not able to find at least one match during the first 6 months of membership, Pious Hearts, LLC will discount fifty percent (50%) off member’s current service package for the following six (6) months. Pious Hearts, LLC reserves the right to not offer discount on improper terms and/or for the following bases: untimely communication with the Pious Hearts, LLC team and or the matchmakers, unable to provide good quality pictures, and refraining to consider proposed matches without well-grounded reasons, and justifications. We are dedicated and committed to helping our members and we expect the same level of dedication and commitment of our members in finding their match. We are dedicated to find members matches based on member’s preferences; however, Pious Hearts, LLC matches are proposed based on likely compatibility and on shared values, and we cannot guarantee that proposed matches will meet your exact requirements.
Any member who wishes to cancel their membership must notify Pious Hearts, LLC 10 days before the end of the current month. The cancellation of membership or ceasing all use of our Website is a member’s only remedy with respect to any such dispute that you may have with us. We will attempt to process all cancellation requests within a reasonable time frame. We do not issue refunds for cancelled memberships.
Background Checks and Safety:
- Members and prospective member shall be subject to a Background Check, as defined below, at the time of registration with our site. Pious Hearts will make reasonable efforts, based on the information provided by its members and prospective members, to ascertain and determine if the member or prospective member has ever been charged and/or convicted of any crime, whether misdemeanor or felony, through the use of public records, and/or the use of third-party providers of such information (“Background Checks”). Pious Hearts shall not be liable to any member or members if Background Checks are found or claimed to have been defective, lacking, insufficient, or unsuccessful, for any reason whatsoever. Pious Hearts shall not be liable to any member or members for any reason and/or for any claim whatsoever which refers or relates in any way to a member’s commission of a crime committed prior to, during, and after, their membership. Pious Hearts is not responsible for any incorrect or wrongful information collected from the Background Checks. It is the responsibility of each member to correct misidentification and misinformation and otherwise clear their name with any government or private entity which disseminated and provided such information. Pious Hearts will not release any information obtained from the Background Checks to any other member unless consent for the release of that information is obtained from the member whose information is to be released.
- Pious Hearts is not responsible or liable for any members’ action online or in-person. Each member must be mindful and careful when dealing with any other member. We advise and recommend that family members, guardians, or wali/mahram, be notified of all the interactions between members. All members must conduct themselves in an Islamic manner. Pious Heart is not liable for any type of abuse; physical, mental, verbal, or sexual that may occur offline. This includes theft of all sorts including financial and identity theft.
- Pious Hearts stresses each member to put safety first before interacting with any other member. It is the member’s responsibility to bring to the attention of the administration any illicit or offensive behavior, including but not limited to promotion or solicitation of illicit drug use and alcohol consumption, promotion or solicitation of violence, the use or dissemination of pornography, engaging in or the solicitation of human trafficking, communicating threats (verbal or nonverbal), the use and misuse of web content containing links which pose risks of viruses, malware, or spyware, the use and misuse of confidential and/or private information about other members
Members on Pious Hearts assume any and all risks and liabilities of engaging with other members when using our site. We strongly urge members to take all precautions when interacting with any member online or in-person.
Any information given to Pious Hearts will be kept confidential and private. We will ask for consent before releasing any information to any member. If a member declines a health screening, we will notify potential matches that the member has declined a health screening. All health screening must have consent of member or the screening will not be conducted.
Social Media Sites
Pious Hearts has several social media sites where information will be sent to promote our business. Permission will be asked before any pictures of member be placed on the site. If a member changes his/her mind about their picture on the site, they must inform the administration in a written form that they want their picture/video or information removed from site.
- Account sharing is not allowed. One account per person.
- A member may, but should not, transfer their account to another member or prospective member; however, any such transfer must be approved by us in advance of any transfer or attempted transfer. Approval shall be sought by written request to us, and approval shall be granted on a case-by-case basis and in and at our sole discretion.
- Purchasing and selling of memberships is forbidden, and members found engaging or attempting to engage in such conduct will have their membership terminated with no refunds given.
- A member who has been terminated cannot become a member again on our site…period!
- Accounts that are found to have falsified information will be terminated with no refunds given.
Relationship Facilitator Sessions
The intention of these sessions is to provide support and guide couples through their relationship cycle. We do not control or guarantee the outcome of any situation.
Round Trip Tickets To Meet Your Destiny
Any member who purchased the Tranquility package and has the intention to meet their perspective spouse FROM OUR SITE will be gifted one round-trip ticket to the location of their match. Offer not valid for member who found match from third party site. We strongly advise that the mahram/guardian/wali of the member give consent for the visitation. Pious Hearts is not liable for any harmful actions that may occur (god forbid) during the visitation or after. We advise that the members have a mahram/guardian/wali present during visitations and that members are not to be alone. Limit one ticket per year. Must be a member for at least three months and notifications of travel must be given 60 days in advance.